Could you get Bill Gates to speak at your event? Can a search engine plant a billion trees? Are CEOs born or are they made?
These questions and many more have been answered in our podcast Speak Like A CEO in the past three seasons. Celebrating three years, a hundred visionary guests, and thousands of listeners, Speak Like A CEO has reached 100 episodes!
Lena, my co-host, and I have enjoyed every step of the road – and we look forward to the next 100 episodes. In these past three seasons, a few guests particularly attracted our listeners‘ attention. So, if you too are interested in our most popular episodes, have a listen:
- In our very first episode, Patrick Gruhn of Silicon Valley’s Replex talked about the hurdles of launching your own company and how perceptions might matter more than we think.
- Twenty-four episodes later, Jörg Rheinboldt (founding CEO of APX) shared insights on how to get Bill Gates to speak at your event, and what it takes to invest in the right companies.
- In episode 54, we had the honour of chatting with Anja Hendel, the managing director of Diconium, about the process of taking over an established company. She also brought us back to basics: learning how to listen.
- In episode 73, we talked to Mette Refshauge from A.P. Moller Maersk: how do you best deal with a crisis? What are the most effective digital tools out there? Listen in for her top tips for communicators at the beginning of their careers.
- In our most recent season, in episode 85, Neeraj Berry (founder of Sprig) talked about how he let go of a $60 million dollar business to continue his work as an entrepreneur and investor.
- Finally, in episode 92, Andrea Fernandez (founder of Alice) talked about the crucial question of how to change women’s lives by inspiring them financial confidence and awareness.
Thank you to all of our brilliant guests who delighted us with their insights for over three years now. And of course, a big thank you to our listeners for their interest and loyalty to our podcast. If you have a guest you’d like to see on #SLACEO in the future, don’t hesitate to let us know!